i would like to say happy birthday to my amazing mum who reluctantly drives me to riding every Saturday, cooks my dinner, cleans my clothes and so on.
i hope you like the presents Mum!
Saturday, 29 September 2012
Monday, 28 November 2011
I went to the the beach with Mummy and on the beach we...
made a tower with shells
took a picture of the tower
drew a picture
made a smiley face (with more shells)
saw warm and toasty sign post
made birds in the
walked on the beach while a seagull followed me
and wrote a message in the sand
Sunday, 30 October 2011
Thursday, 22 September 2011
Supplies: a small piece of fabric about 52cm long by 6.5cm wide long and not too heavy, elastic around 24cm long by 5mm wide, scissors, needle and thread
- Cut fabric to about 52cm x 6.5 cm
- Fold it in half the long way with the printed side of the fabric facing eachother.
- Stitch all the way down the edge to make a long tube.
- Turn the tube inside out.
- Cut a piece of elastic about 24cm long.
- Thread the elastic through the tube then stitch the two ends of the elastic together. I stitched the two ends together twice to make it stronger.
- Fold one end of the tube under about a centimetre then push the other end of the tube into the side that's folded under and stitch the ends together with small stitches
Tuesday, 9 August 2011
"Grrrrrrr!""What are you looking at!"
"I'm a meerkat not an alien!"
"Oh hello who are you?What's your name?I don't have a name. I am a gazelle."
"Cant a bongo get some sleep?!"
I am a locust the way you see me now is practically my real size!
"You might want to be quiet because I am a cheetah and I am trying to sleep"
"Come on follow me get out of the water you are otters you can swim faster than that"
"Do you know who or what I am. I don't!?"
"Just because I am a ring tailed lemur does not mean you can look at me like that!"
"I am a sleepy wallaby"
"you are small so you are a sacred ibis and I am big so I am a pelican"